Top Boarding Schools in Chandigarh – Boarding schools are that institutes where the children go for learning. How to live with indiscipline and how to maintain studies with that? These Schools are providing Facilities to live there and study there. They are like residential schools where the students lived away from their parents with other students. So here they are learning how to live together, learn to share their things with others, doing their work in routine, How to maintain their room, clothes, Bedding, etc. Top Boarding Schools in Chandigarh are explained here in this topic for the parents who are sending their children to Boarding schools.
These Schools are providing their best services for the student’s growth in all directions of their life. They are giving them teachers for the improving in their studies and providing guidelines to the students how to study. These schools organize extra-curriculum Activities for the awareness in the child what is happening around them and to keep active. These schools are very helpful for the students all over development.
Table of Contents
Q1: What is the point of boarding school?
Ans: The Goal of these schools is:
- The Children Live away from their home to study
- Residing on the campus in a dorm setting
- Provides invaluable opportunities for personal growth
- Boarding school are learnt to the students tend to develop life skills
- Time management
- Work ethic
- Freedom in an accelerated manner than a public school student.
Q2: What are the benefits of these Schools?
Ans: The benefits of these schools are:
- Challenging Academics
- Boarding school education is known for more challenging than a private day school
- Peer Learning
- Smaller Class Sizes
- Personal Growth
- A Learning
- Conducive Atmosphere
- Advanced Co-curricular
- Social Maturity
Q3: What are the disadvantages of boarding schools?
Ans: The Disadvantages of this School Are:
- Tuition fees can be quite high
- Being away from your family
- Children may get homesick
- No clear separation of school and leisure
- Difficulties to find friends outside boarding school
- Also difficult for parents
- Quality of boarding schools greatly varies
- Some kids may not feel comfortable
Q4: Why boarding schools are better than others?
Ans; The Reasons why these schools are better than others are:
- The Children Learn Discipline
- Value the Punctuality is important
- Students Become Confident & Independent
- Children Enjoy Extra-curricular & Sports Activities
- They are Focus Better on Academics
- Children Attain Peace & Mindfulness
Q5: What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
Ans: The Hardest Schools to get in are:
- Middlesex School
- Deerfield Academy
- Cate School
- Phillips Academy Andover
- (TIE) The Thacher School
- (TIE) Groton School
Q6: What are the reasons due to parents send their kids to boarding school?
Ans: The parents choose these schools to give their children the best and better academic or athletic education for their future.
The other reason behind sending them is that the Parents send their loving children away because they cannot handle them properly.
Q7: How do I prepare for boarding school?
Ans: The Steps of preparing for these schools are:
- Talk about it
- Be positive
- Get organized
- Encourage independence
- Make plans for keeping in contact
- Encourage healthy learning habits
- Plan for some planning
- Prepare for tough times
Now here we are going to name the list of these schools in Chandigarh with the examples and all other information are:
List of Top Boarding Schools in Chandigarh
 Chitkara International School
Chitkara International School is the best school in Chandigarh among the others. This school is CBSE Affiliated School. They have been programmed the school for the Quality School Governance and education by the National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET). This education center is winning the International School Award from British Council to compete with many others institutions. They are in the ‘Platinum’ Category for the Cleanness and won the first prize by the Department of Education Chandigarh (U.T.) and they are in association with PGIMER, Chandigarh, and with the Indian Council of Medical Research under the School Health Accreditation Project (SHAP].
Address: Udyog Path, Sector 25, Chandigarh, 160014
Timing: 10 am to 3 pm
 St. Stephen’s School
This institution is located within the city and leading in all the educational centers with providing their best and technic full teaching staff. They have excellent teaching faculty that are the backbone of the school they are guiding the students with full dedication and interest. Students can ask them anytime to solve their doubts. Teachers are the key to success for the students and they are doing many efforts to get results from the students and for the administration image. This institute is established in the year 1982. The affiliation of the education center is from the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education board.
- The number of students of the school are 2400
- Board of this educational center is ICSE
- Color of dress is Grey and blue.
- Houses name is Jupiter, Mars, Neptune, Saturn
- Co- educational school
- Providing best services for the all over developments of the children.
- The administration have experienced and excellent teaching staff
- They have Large infrastructure with all facilities
- Classes for the extra curriculum activities.
Address: 45B, Sector 45, Chandigarh, 160047
Timing: 8 am to 3 pm
 Saint Soldier International School
Saint Soldier School is an international school within the city to providing extra activities in all the fields. This is established in the year 1973 on 3rd January. From then to now they are continuously doing hard working to maintain that position. The students of this center are doing their best and earn a respectful name in society. This institution is co-educational and giving excellent services in the education field. The syllabus of this center is CBSE. The teaching staff is providing the best services.
Address: 1201, Madhya Marg, 28B, Sector 28, Chandigarh, 160101
Timing: 8:20 am to 2:30 pm
This is the list of Top boarding schools in Chandigarh for the people. So just choose the best one and go for admission of the children.