Top ENT Specialist in Panchkula – if you have any problem with your Ear, Nose, or Throat, you will be recommended to visit an otolaryngologist. These otolaryngologists are ENT specialists who are specifically trained, qualified, and knowledgeable about ailments or treatments related to Ear, Nose, or Throat. Hence, just to help you further, we are going to provide you with a list of Top ENT Specialists in Panchkula.
List of Top ENT Specialists in Panchkula –
Below mentioned are the Best ENT Specialists in Panchkula. They are highly experienced and certified to treat you with proper health care.
Dr. Prachi Jain ENT clinic –
Dr. Prachi Jain ENT clinic is providing the best treatments for ear, nose, and throat in Panchkula, Haryana. She is a specialized doctor in Ear diseases, Hearing Loss, Hearing tests (Audiometry) Nose Allergy (sinusitis), and Head & Neck cancer. They have been dedicated to providing best-in-class treatment with extensive diagnosis and surgeries.
Dr. Prachi is a highly experienced and qualified ENT specialist. Her knowledge and cooperative nature is a huge support for patients while treatment. She has successfully treated thousands of patients for ENT and related problems.
Location: # 404, SEC – 12 Road, Raila, Panchkula, Haryana 134112
- Parotid and thyroid surgery
- Cancer surgeries
- Ear/nose foreign body removal
- Ear discharge
- Smell and taste disorders
- Sore throat
- Audiometry test for ears
Dr. Anil Kaul ENT clinic –
Dr. Anil Kaul is an MBBS (AFMC), MS (ENT) from Bombay University, DNB (ENT), PGDHHM, and PGDMLS. He has been delivering excellent medical services for the last 25 years. Having vast experience in the field enabled him to provide distinctive services in renowned hospitals such as Super-Specialty Armed Forces hospitals including as HOD ENT at Command Hospital (WC), Chandimandir, and super Speciality hospital of the Navy (INHS Asvini) in Mumbai. He has also worked as MCI recognized Postgraduate Teacher in ENT and was an Assoc Professor in ENT at NAAC ‘A’ accredited Post Graduate Medical Institute of the Navy at Mumbai under MUHS, Nashik.
Dr. Anil Kaul is highly certified and recognized as the best ENT specialist in the Tri-City. His contribution in the field has benefited thousands of patients to get rid of their ailments. His clinic is equipped with all the latest technology to perform successful surgeries and ENT treatments. Moreover, he is the most affordable doctor in the city.
Location: H-1, SEC – 26, Panchkula Extension, Panchkula, Haryana 134116
- Ear Otology – tympanoplasty, Myringoplasty, Grommet insertion, Mastoidectomy, Ossiculoplasty, Stapedotomy.
- Nose And Sinuses (Rhinology) Surgery – Septoplasty, Nasal Polypectomy, Epistaxis (Nasal bleeding), Endoscopic Nasal & Sinus Surgery, and Endoscopic DCR
- Throat And Voice (Laryngology) Surgery – Micro-laryngeal surgery, Phonosurgery, Endoscopic Laryngeal Surgery, Flexible Fibre-optic Laryngoscopy
- Dizziness And Vertigo (Neuro-Otology) Treatment – Vertigo, Epley’s maneuver, Caloric Test, Vestibular adaptation exercises
- Children (Pediatric) ENT – Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Myringotomy & Grommet Insertion, Hearing and Speech Disorders, Foreign body in Ear /Nose/Throat
Dr. Kaushal ENT clinic –
Dr. Kaushal is an MBBS, MAMC.MS UCMS from Delhi. With having a great work experience with LNJP Hospital (Delhi), GTB Hospital (Delhi), and GMCH (Chandigarh), he is specialized in ENT, Head Cancer, Neck Cancer, and Cosmetic Surgeries.
Dr. Kaushal believes in proving the best and reliable health care services to his patients. He personally wants his patients to get rid of health problems and enjoy life. His tendency to diagnose properly and understand the root cause of the issue helps him to perform successful full surgeries related to ENT.
He has a well-established clinic to provide you with all kinds of health care under one roof. You can avail of multiple services in his clinics such as audiometry, hearing aid trial, ear microscopy, nasal endoscopy, video laryngoscopy, ear cleaning, and a lot more.
Location: House number – 386, SEC – 6, Panchkula, Haryana 134109
- Hearing Aids – Ear blockage, ear discharge, ear injury, ear itching, ear pain, ear noise, ear sensitivity ad hearing loss
- Nasal Aids – blocked nose, stuffy nose, runny nose, crooked nose, sinus infection
- Throat Aids – Sore throat, bad breath, snoring, cough, aspiration, hoarseness, and speech problems
Dr. Takkar’s ENT clinic –
Dr. Takkar is an MBBS, MS certified ENT doctor. Having an ENT and allergy clinic in Panchkula, he provided the best treatment for any kind of minor or major ENT diseases. He is a highly skilled and qualified doctor with more than 10 years experience of in performing successful ENT surgeries.
Dr. Takkar provides reliable and effective services for ear pain, general ENT checkup, nose bone growth treatment, nose disease, throat problem treatment, etc. Due to his dedication and hard work, a huge number of patients visit him for treatment. His clinic is well-established with the latest technology and equipment to provide best-in-class treatment.
Location: House number – 844, SEC – 8, Panchkula, Haryana 134109
- Hearing Aids – Deafness, buzzing ear, Grommet insertion, Ear blockage, ear discharge, ear injury, ear itching, ear pain, ear noise, ear sensitivity, and hearing loss
- Nasal Aids – Nose bone growth, blocked nose, stuffy nose, runny nose, crooked nose, sinus infection, smell and taste disorders
- Throat Aids – Throat allergies, Sore throat, bad breath, snoring, cough, aspiration, hoarseness, and speech problems
Dr. Bhawna Jain ENT clinic –
Dr. Bhawna Jain is a certified audiologist and pathologist with 18 years of work experience. She has worked with well-established hospitals in New Zealand. Due to her tremendous achievements in this field, she owns the lifetime membership from “Indian Speech and Hearing Association” and the “Rehabilitation Council of India.”
Dr. Bhawna Jain works to provide habilitation and rehabilitation services for those having hearing and speaking disorders. She performs various kinds of therapies and tests to evaluate hearing problems.
Moreover, hearing loss is evaluated with pure tone audiometry and behavioral observation audiometry for in-depth diagnosis. You will also be helped with Custom made ear molds, hearing aid batteries, accessories, troubleshooting, and repairs for all brands of hearing aids (BTE, OTE, ITE, ITC, CIC, IIC).
Location: Nursing Home Site – 1, Sec – 25 Basement – Balaji Medicenter, opposite – GST Building, Panchkula, Haryana 134113
- Conductive, Sensor-neural, Mixed or any kind of hearing- loss
Most health problems are originated from Ear, Nose, and Throat. Therefore, we should never ignore any problem related to ENT before it leads to severe health problems. Please do not forget to drop your queries at chandigarhhelp.com.