Top IVF Center in Panchkula – To Conceive a Child is the best part of a women’s life. But nowadays to conceive a child is become very difficult and for this problem, there are so many reasons. Many couples from Panchkula and from other states who are willing want children and doing every treatment for that but getting no result. For such couples, we are writing an article on Top IVF Center in Panchkula. A reason for not conceiving is the age factor and in Panchkula, there are many ladies who are crossing the right age of being pregnant and now facing many issues. For these women’s also this IVF Center is very helpful.
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with the sperm in vitro. This process of involving the monitoring and stimulating a women’s ovulatory program, removing an ovum from their ovaries, and letting the sperms fertilize them in a culture or natural medium in a laboratory. Due to this IVF, many couples become parents of their loving Childers.
Table of Contents
Q1: What are IVF and the need for IVF?
Ans: IVF is a primary treatment for Fertilization for women who are over 40 years and have difficulty conceiving. IVF is used when the Fallopian tubes of women are damaged or block due to this egg is not being fertilized and pregnancy is not processed. So it is very much needed for those people who have no babies and they want babies with this method of IVF.
Through this method, fertilization happens. First of all, an egg is fertilized with the sperm in Vitro then monitoring this process of stimulating in the women ovulatory and removing an ovum from their Ovaries, and letting the sperms fertilize in a natural way.
Q2: Which type of people gets this Treatment?
Ans: This treatment is meant for the people or ladies who have the following problems:
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Ovulation disorders
- Uterine fibroids
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal
- Impaired sperm production or function
- Unexplained infertility
- A genetic disorder
Q3: For Whom IVF is highly effective?
Ans: IVF is highly effective for the people who are:
- The Women who have tried other infertility treatments and unfortunately have not had success
- Couples who are more than 35 years old and have been trying to conceive for more than 6 months
- The Women who have previously chosen to freeze their eggs
Q4: Are IVF babies are healthy or normal?
Ans: Yes, the IVF babies are healthy and normal like other children. The only difference between them is the way or procedure by which they were born. Sometimes some babies are premature so they can face some issues of health but for a certain time period after that, they can grow naturally and healthy.
Q5: What are the 5 stages of IVF?
Ans: The stages of IVF are:
- The Medication
- Harvest the eggs
- The Fertilization
- Embryo culture
- The Embryo transfer
Now we are making a list of Top IVF Centers in Panchkula with their detailed information which is going to be very helpful for you and the people who need this:
List of Top IVF Centers in Panchkula
 Ashoka Advanced IVF
This IVF center is in Panchkula and Ashoka Advanced is one of the best IVF centers in Panchkula. This center is an ISO 9001-2015 certified ART center with the fully advanced technology of the treatments. They served a wide range of infertility services. They are famous for creating innovation in medical technology with full excellence and providing personalized services.
The director of this IVF center is Mr. A Suresh Kumar has experience of 30 years in this field of medical science and has serving people for 30 years. They are treated more than 30,000 pregnancies successfully with their new technology of treatments.
The Services of Ashoka Advanced INF are:
- The IVF treatment
- They are Providing facility of ICSI
- Treatment through IUI
- Service of Donor Sperm
- They are providing Donor Embryo
- Facility of Laparoscopy
- The service of Hysteroscopy
- Time Lapse System
- The Facility of IMSI
- Donor programed
- The Laser Batching
- They are providing Surrogacy service
- This center is under the medical and scientific control of internationally acclaimed IVF specialists
Address: 273, Sector 9, Panchkula, Haryana 134109
 Cloudnine Fertility Clinic in Panchkula
This clinic is located at the Panchkula and one of the best clinics for fertility in Panchkula. This clinic is providing its services to its clients with full dedication and hard work.
The Treatment Services of this clinic are:
- Tubal evaluation
- In vitro fertilizations
- Blastocyst transfer routine
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Ovulation induction and cycle monitoring
- Surgical sperm retrieval (SSR)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Egg verification
- Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy surgery
- Doppler test and urological procedures
- Time lapse embryo monitoring
- Laser assisted hatching (LAH)
- Endometrial receptivity analysis test (ERA)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Sperm DNA fragmentation testing
- Andrology services for male infertility treatments
Address: 2nd Floor, Room 5C Sector -5, Swastik Vihar, Mansa Devi Complex, Panchkula, Haryana 134109
 Dr. Deepikas maternity & infertility center
One of the Best Gynecologist in Panchkula is Dr. Deepikas maternity & infertility center. She has experience of this field around 13 years and she is excellent in her work. She is a member of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), and also a member of the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Services of this Infertility Center are:
- The Uterine Fibroids or Myomas
- Treatment of the Ovarian Cysts
- The Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Treatment for Urinary Problems
- Vaginal Discharge
- The Facility of Subfertility Treatment
- Facility to treat Menopause
- The Gynecological Cancers
- Abnormal Pap Smears
- Treatment for the Pre-Invasive Cervical/Vaginal Disease and Vulva Conditions.
Address: SCO 94, Ground Floor, Swastika Vihar, Sector 5, Panchkula, Haryana 134102
So here is the list of Top IVF Centers in Panchkula with all the detailed information and Address. So if anyone who needs this can go to these IVF Centers.