Top BSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh – As we all know that Nursing is called to service and it is the profession of faith, dedication courage, and love for humanity. Nursing is a profession that helps all people without any demands. There are many BSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh. But here we will discuss the top BSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh.
In this blog, these colleges are very good and prestigious colleges and you feel very grateful to study in these colleges. These colleges are also provided hostel facilities. Faculty and infrastructure are excellent in these colleges. Provides very good attention to their student’s doubts and solves any doubts and problems very carefully. You must think about these colleges.
Table of Contents
List of Top BSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh:
1. Government Medical College and Hospital – (GMCH):
Government Medical Colleges and Hospital were established in 1991 and this college was a reputed college known as GMCH Chandigarh is a medical college and hospital is attached to it. GMCH offers multiple subjects to the students and various levels of courses like UG and PG such as MBBS, BSc, MD, and MS.
It has an intake in the MBBS Program of only 150 candidates. It provides admissions according to the merit list in competitive Examinations conducted by Punjab University/ NEET PG/ GCET/ NEET-UG/ score. This college area is huge and provided enough security and a peaceful environment. This college has large labs and libraries. So, GMCH Chandigarh is a hub of great practical knowledge and source.
Key Points of GMCH Chandigarh:
Here, some of the GMCH key points are given below:
- Dedicated building for the GMCH college and has 5 blocks of hospital
- It take admission of 150 students with an MBBS degree
- Apart from academics it also conducts activities for the students like sports, literacy and cultural activities.
GMCH Chandigarh Ranking:
- Ranked 15 for Medical by India 2020
- Medical by NIRF 2020 ranked 25
- Ranked 15 Medical by India Today 2019
- Medical by the week 2019 ranked 20
At the time of NEET PG counseling which documents are required:
- NEET PG Scorecard and Admit Card
- Matric Certificates
- MBBS Mark statements
- MCI and Internship Completion Certificate
- Reserved category certificate
- Code of conduct certificate
- No objection Certificate (NOC)
Address: Chandi Path, Sector 32B, 32B, Sector 32, Chandigarh, 160047
2. National Institute of Nursing Education – (NINE), Chandigarh:
It was situated in Chandigarh and established in the year 1960. These are the best nursing colleges in North India. National Institute of Nursing Education is a Government educational institute that provides a higher level of education to build a career in the field of paramedical. This college also takes care of training and placement activities for the students and also ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry.
It offers a range of Seminars, Corporate Meets, Conferences, Guest Lectures, Personal Development, Communication Skills, and Counselling sessions to make the student’s placement ready. It offers UG and PG courses conducted by Punjab University. The minimum requirement of education should be 10th, +2, passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
All the facilities are available in this college which includes:
- Practical Labs
- Wi-Fi facility in hostels, seminar halls and library
- Medical Support System
- Conference Hall
- Transport Facility
- Library and information centre
- IT Centres
- Auditorium etc
List of Courses Summary:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) ( Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science [BSc] (Nursing) ( Post Certificate)
- Master of Science [MSc] (Community Health Nursing)
- Master of Science [MSc] ( Nursing)
- Master of Science [MSc] (Paediatric Nursing)
- Master of Science [MSc] (Psychiatric Nursing)
- Master of Science [MSc] (Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics)
- Admission Form
- Migration Form
- Original Degree Application Form
- Fee Structure
- Admit Card
- Exam Hall Ticket
Address: Sector 12 Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160012, and India
3. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER):
A PGIMER college was located in Chandigarh and it was established in the year 1962. This institute is one of the popular and reputed institutes in Chandigarh. The main aim of this college is to provide quality education and become the student’s highly qualified medical teachers and doctors. They provide facilities to their students such as Water Sports, Hostels, libraries, playgrounds, laboratories, etc.
On the basis of the entrance examination, they offered an admission. Also, the placement department is much supportive. The teachers were very supportive and experienced. They serve society with all vigor and teach the students to work selflessly. When you fill the application form online for this college then make sure that your marks are at least 50% in 10+2 exams then you are eligible to fill this form in this college.
PGIMER College Offers Various Medical Courses which are mentioned below:
- Medical Courses
- Para-Medical Courses
- Nursing Courses
- Residency Programs
- Short-term Training
- Elective Training
- MHA, MPH, PGDPHM and Fellowship Courses
Address: Madhya Marg, Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
4. Mata Sahib Kaur College of Nursing in Chandigarh:
Mata Sahib Kaur College of Nursing is one of the best colleges in Chandigarh. They always try to train and educate their students according to future work conditions. The huge number of admissions they get every year. The students of this college have their separate identities in the country. So, if you are looking for a college for BSc nursing in Chandigarh this is one of the best options for you.
They offer a variety of nursing courses that help you to achieve a bright career in the field of nursing. The list is given below:
- BSc Nursing Basic Courses
- MSc Nursing Courses
- BSc Nursing Post Basic Courses
- A.N.M nursing Courses
- G.N.M nursing Courses
- Student- friendly environment
- Best teaching method use
- Excellent result every year
- Internship with top hospitals
- 100% Placements
- Recognized college
- Optimum fee structure
Address: Chandigarh Road, Balongi, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140307
Here, to conclude that we all know very well Nursing is a good profession in the matter of career growth, higher studies and salary. If a person wants to make a career in the field of healthcare then BSc nursing is a good option for you.
In the field of Nursing, there are more opportunities in India as well as in foreign countries. We are giving the list of Top and best BSc Nursing colleges in Chandigarh. Now, it is your choice to choose which one.