Top Engineering Colleges in Panchkula – A lot of students from the science stream in Panchkula are getting attracted to engineering nowadays. It has been for the last few years. Keeping that in mind, many engineering colleges have been opened in Panchkula. It is to guide & assist those aspirants to achieve what they want. If you are also aspiring to be an engineer, then you are absolutely at the right place.
List of Engineering Colleges in Panchkula
In this article, we have mentioned some of the top engineering colleges in Panchkula. You can take admission in any of these colleges and have a prosperous & glorious life. So, without any further due, let’s get started.
Panchkula Engineering College (PEC)
PEC is an endeavor of the Balaji Technical Education Society. The non-profitable society aims at transforming the way technical education is imparted in the country. PEC aims to be the center of excellence in the field of technical education. And to shell out highly-qualified engineers & thought leaders, who shall be the pride of India.
- Established: 2008.
- Course(s) Offered: B.E., B. Tech, MBA, PGDM, M.E., M. Tech, and many more.
- Accepted Exams: JEE Main, HSTES, MAT, etc.
- Fee: B.E./B. Tech – Rs. 2.86/- Lacs.
- M.E./M. Tech – Rs. 2.86/- Lacs.
- MBA/PGDM – Rs. 1.20/- Lacs.
- Total Courses: 11 Courses Across 2 Streams
Address: NH – 73, Panchkula, Haryana, India, Pin – 126010.
Swami Devi Dyal Group of Professional Institutions
The college is situated in Panchkula and was established in the year 2006 and is affiliated with Kurukshetra University. It is offering 45 courses in 8 streams of Pharmacy, Engineering, Law, IT, Nursing, Management, Hotel Management. And in 16 degrees like B.Tech, B.Ed, BHMCT, GNM, & ANM. But, they do not offer the hostel facility to the students.
- Established: 2000.
- Course(s) Offered: B. Ed., D. Ed., B. Sc., M. Sc., etc.
- Accepted Exams: JEE Main, and HSTES.
- Fee: B. Ed. – Rs. 88,000/-.
- B.E./B. Tech – Rs. 286,000/-
- BDS – Rs. 1,102,000/-
- B. Sc. – Rs. 24,000/- to Rs. 311,000/-.
- Total Courses: 47 Courses Across 11 Streams
Address: Barwala, District Panchkula, Golpura, Haryana, India, Pin – 134118.
CDL Govt. Polytechnic (CDLGP)
CDLGP is an H.S.B.T.E affiliated institute in Panchkula. It was established in 2002 and offers courses like Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering. Also, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Admission of a student to the institute is done on the basis of the marks obtained by him/her in Secondary School or 10+2.
The institute is providing facilities like separate laboratories for practical work, library, cafeteria, alumni associations, etc. CDLGP has been nominated for the Top 3 Polytechnic Colleges in Haryana. Some of the companies that have visited this institute for placement include Tata Motors, Wipro, HCL, Sony Ericsson, Eicher, Apollo Tyres, Metro Railways, L&T, Sunbeam, etc., and the salary package of students ranged from Rs. Ninety Thousand to Rs. Two Lakh Forty Thousand.
- Established: 2002.
- Course(s) Offered: Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Fee: Civil Engineering – Rs. 4,350/- for 1st Semester.
- Computer Engineering – Rs. 4,350/- for 1st Semester.
- Electrical Engineering – Rs. 4,350/- for 1st Semester.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – Rs. 4,350/- for 1st Semester.
- Mechanical Engineering – Rs. 4,350/- for 1st Semester.
- Total Courses: 47 Courses Across 11 Streams.
Address: Nathusari Chopta, Panchkula, Haryana 125110
Govt. Polytechnic Morni
This institute established in 2008-09, as Govt. Polytechnic for Women at Morni, Panchkula with sanctioned intake of 60 in Diploma in Computer Engg., and intake of 60 in Diploma in Hotel Management . Later on in 2014, Diploma of Hotel Management was discountinued and two new courses namely, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and Diploma in Architecture Assistantship were introduced in the institute. The Polytechnic has been functioning under society mode.
The institute has been converted into Co-Educational Institute and has been renamed Government Polytechnic, Morni from the academic session 2018-2019. It is offering 60 courses in Computer Engineering, 60 courses in MLT, and 30 courses in Architecture Assistantship. GP Morni has become a premier, and most sought after engineering college of north India. Students hailing from all the states of North India want to be part of the Education Society. The college is committed to creating a learners’ friendly environment, that is truly conducive for teaching and research.
- Established: 2008.
- Course(s) Offered: Computer Engineering and Medical Lab Technology.
- Fee: Computer Engineering – Rs. 13,500/- for 3 Years Diploma.
- Medical Lab Technology – Rs. 13,500/- for 3 Years Diploma.
Address: Morni Hills, Panchkula – Badiyal Road, Behlon, Haryana, India, Pin – 134205.
Govt. Polytechnic Nanakpur (GPN)
GPN is situated in the Village Nanakpur of district Panchkula and was commenced in July 2018. It is in stride with the changing needs of society, as change is the most powerful force in the current world. The college is an area of 10 acres and has all the essential facilities for the students. Currently, the courses we offering are Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Established: 2008.
- Course(s) Offered: Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and a lot more.
- Fee: Civil Engineering – Rs. 3,500/- for 3 Years Diploma.
- Computer Science & Engineering – Rs. 13,500/- for 3 Years Diploma.
- Electrical Engineering – Rs. 13,500/- for 3 Years Diploma.
- Mechanical Engineering – Rs. 13,500 for 3 Years Diploma.
Address: Nanakpur, Panchkula, Haryana, India, Pin – 133301.
After going through the article above, we have been able to conclude the importance of the stream of Engineering. Also, we now know about various colleges in Panchkula that are engaged in providing educational curriculum for it. After the completion of these courses, the candidates will be able to call themselves engineer of their respective fields. And will also be able to snatch the best possible job for themselves.