Top MSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh – MSc means Master of Science in Nursing It is an advanced-level postgraduate degree. When you want to register in nurses courses and this is recommended an entry-level degree for nurse educators and managers. This degree is also be prepared for the nurses to choose a career as a nurse administrator and in health policy experts or the clinical nurse leader. Top MSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh are so many and for the collecting this college we are doing many types of research to compare their services and facilities.
Due to this comparison, people are decided and choose the best colleges for the doing a course according to their wish. Chandigarh is the place where so many educational institutes are located and providing their services to educate the people. So in this line, people are more interested because there is a lot of scope and opportunity in this field of Medical line with there is so much scope for the new trainee.
Table of Contents
Q1: What is the qualification of MSc nursing?
Ans: The Qualification of MSc in the serving department of medical health is:
- The candidate must registered as a Nurse
- Candidate must be Registered Midwife
- Nursing Registration Council
- The basic need to enter in the MSc the requirements is the student must passing of B.Sc. Nursing
- BSc Hons Nursing
- The Post Basic B.sc Nursing should be of of 55% aggregate marks.
Q2: Which subject is best for MSC nursing?
Ans: The subject is best for MSc are:
- Nursing as a Profession
- The Political aspects of Health care
- Bio-Psycho pathology
- Philosophy and Theories of Nursing
- Scope of nursing practice
- Nursing Process Approach
Q3: What is the best option after BSc Nursing?
Ans: The courses after the BSc in nursemaid are:
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- It is an advanced coursed for people
- Who have an undergraduate degree in nursing
- Diploma in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing
- The Diploma in Nursing Administration
- Diploma in Surgical Nursing
- The Operations Room Nursing
- PG Nursing Courses in India
Q4: Is there any entrance exam for nursing?
Ans: The Entrance Exam is:
- The Nursing entrance exams 2021 for B.Sc, B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing
- M.Sc. that would be held at national
- University & state level exams
- Along with their important dates
Q5: How long is Ph.D. in nursing?
Ans: It takes 4 to 6 years for Ph.D.
Q6: How many types of nurses are there?
Ans: Types of nursemaid are:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
- The Nurse Educator
Q7: How many types of nursing courses are there?
Ans: There are three types of nursing courses available for students after the 12th class is:
- B.Sc Nursing
Q8: Which specialization is best in MSC nursing?
Ans: There are many subjects for specializations in MSc are:
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Nursing
- Pediatrics Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Oncological Nursing
- Neonatal Infant
- Newborn Nursing
- Nephrological Nursing.
Q9: What qualities for a good nurse?
Ans: the Qualities of good nurses are:
- The Leadership & Personality Characteristics
- Caring must be in this profession
- Communication Skills
- Empathy is also necessary
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving Skills
- Stamina must be strong
- Sense of Humor is very necessary
- The Commitment to Patient Advocacy
List of Top MSc Nursing Colleges in Chandigarh
Now we are making a list of Top MSc Nursing Colleges with all this collective information:
Mata Sahib Kaur College of Nursing
This college is best in Providing Nursing College in Punjab B.Sc Nursing/GNM Nursing/ANM Nursing Post Basic Nursing in Mohali. This college is established in the year 1998. This is afflicted by the baba Farid University.
Services of Mata Sahib Kaur College are:
- In ANM
- Pb BSc& MSc
Address: Balog Bypass, National Highway 3, Balog, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140307
 National Institute of Nursing Education
This college is established in the year 1960. This institute offers graduate and postgraduate. This is one of part of the PGI campus and is affiliated with the PGIMER, Chandigarh. They have a good infrastructure for the students.
Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh Sector 12, Chandigarh – 160012
 Kanika’s Nursing Academy MNS Online coaching staff nurse PGIMER AIIMS Chandigarh
This college is the best of all the colleges in Chandigarh for the courses in the medical sciences. They have excellent and experienced staff which is the backbone of the institutes. They are providing their best services in all the departments of health.
Address: SCO 03, Second Floor Sector 20-D, Dakshin Marg, adjoining Labour Chowk, Chandigarh 160020
Timing: 9 am to 7:30 pm
 Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology
This institute is established in the year 2003 and it is a private educational institute within the city. They are leading this field for many years and providing their best services.
The facilities that are providing by them are:
- Paramedical Institutes
- DMLT Correspondence Institutes
- Institutes For Diploma In Paramedical Cosmetology
- They are giving the Multipurpose Health Worker Diploma
- Colleges For Women
- Physiotherapy Institutes
- Diploma In Of Technology Institutes
- They have Institutes For Post Graduate Diploma In Medical Lab Technology
Address: Plot No 781/1, Mani Majra, Chandigarh – 160101, Gobindpura Opposite Kalagram on Modern Complex Road.
This is the best center for coaching education. They are the best in their product services. They are providing placement services to the student.
Address: 405, Elante Offices Industrial & Business Park, Industrial Area Phase I, Chandigarh, 160002
Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
 Global Nurse4u
This college is also providing its best services in all the directions of medical science and its intuitions.
Address: Tower E 1st Floor, 34D, Sector 34, Chandigarh, 160034
So here is the all information is inserted in this topic related to the top MSc Nursing College in Chandigarh. All the details are very important for the students who are wanted to do complete a course in the nursing department and which courses are best for them.