Top Urologist in Chandigarh – The healthcare industry of Chandigarh is the best among the Northern Indian States. Hence, various urologists have established their clinics in Chandigarh. Urology is the branch of pharmaceuticals which focuses on male & female urinary-tract system. Additionally, it also focuses on the reproductive system of males. Organs such as Urinary Bladder, Kidney, Ureters, & male reproductive organs come under the domain of Urology. So, if you are suffering from the related problems, read about the Top Urologists in Chandigarh.
List of Top Urology Clinics & Hospitals in Chandigarh
Here are some of the leading Urology Clinics & Hospitals in Chandigarh:
P.N. Urology & Surgical Center
Its the top name when we talk about the best Urology Center in Chandigarh. Dr. P.N. Gupta is practicing his profession in this city for several years. He is a committed & caring doctor who is also a member of American Urology Association & the Society of International Urology. Apart from this, he is also a reputed doctor when it comes to micro surgery for infertility patients & advanced endo-urology PCNL, URS & ESWL.
- Timing – Monday to Friday – Open 24 Hours; Saturday & Sunday Closed
- Address – #1359, Sector – 40(B), Chandigarh, Punjab, India, Pin – 160036
Kapoor’s Kidney & Urostone Center
Established by a team of Urologists, Kapoor’s Kidney & Urostone Center is offering a range of comprehensive facilities for patients under a single roof. Also, it has a team of doctors who are practicing Urology in Chandigarh under latest technology, world-class standard, and sill. This team of Urologists consist of Dr. V.K. Kapoor and Dr. Anshumaan V. Kapoor. They both are the best Urologists across the Tricity.
- Timing – Monday to Sunday – Open 24 Hours
- Address – Site Number – 2, Near Gurudwara, Opposite to 45 & 46 Traffic Lights, Sector – 46(D), Chandigarh, Punjab, India, Pin – 160047
Dr. Rajesh Gulia, Mayo Hospital
Set up by the team of Urologists who have practiced Urology with hospitals such as Fortis, NINS, & Kidney Centre, the Mayo Hospital is among the best in this business. Dr. Rajesh Gulia completed his MBBS degree from AIIMS Hopital (Delhi) and has great expertise in this field of Urology & Reconstructive Urology. Moreover, he is also a Gold Medalist DNB in Urology which is another great reason for you to trust him with his services.
- Timing – Monday to Sunday – Open 24 Hours
- Address – Near Gurudwara Singh Shaheedan, Sector – 69, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India, Pin – 160062
Dr. SK Sharma, Alchemist Hospital
Dr. SK Sharma is another great name in this list of Top Urologists in Chandigarh. He is greatly enjoying the loyal clientele not only from India, but from abroad as well. Furthermore, he is strictly practicing his career under the medical code of ethics to ensure that his patients are in safe hands. His utmost efficiency & precision while treating the patients has awarded him a quite big name among the leading Urology Doctors in Chandigarh.
- Timing – Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday – 09.00 Hours to 13.00 Hours
- Tuesday & Thursday – 17.00 Hours to 19.00 Hours
- Address – Alchemist Hospital, Sector – 21, Budanpur, Panchkula, Punjab, Haryana, India, Pin – 134112
Dr. Rajesh Gulia, PGI
Another name among the Top Urologists in Chandigarh is Dr. Santosh Kumar. He is currently working as an additional Professor in the Department of Urology, PGI. His prime area of expertise is to diagnose & treat the cancer in the bladder, prostate, kidney, testis, and male genitalia. Moreover, he has published 150+ scientific papers in the field of Urology. Furthermore, he has also been awarded with MIUC International Fellowship at Liverpool, England.
- Timing – Monday to Saturday – 9.00 Hours to 18.00 Hours
- Address – Mayo Hospital, Sector – 69, Mohali, Punjab, India, Pin – 160062
DR. Manoj Sharma
Dr. Manoj Sharma is a Senior Urology Consultant at Mayo Healthcare Hospital. He has finished his MBBS, MS, & M.Ch degrees from B. J. Medical College, Ahmadabad. Dr. Manoj has a total experience of nearly 15 years in this field of Urology. Moreover, he has independently conducted 1,000+ Endourological Surgeries & 400+ Open Urological Surgeries.
Dr. Manoj also has a long experience in Laparoscopic Urology. Furthermore, he has a great interest in performing endourological surgeries, Reconstructive Urology, & Oncology as well. Dr. Manoj Sharma is also practicing Geriatric Urological Care, and has a long experience in Andrological Surgeries & Urodynamic Studies.
- Timing – Available 24 Hours
- Address – Site Number – 1 & 2, Mayo Hospital, Sector – 69, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh, Punjab, India, Pin – 160062
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – When should I see a Urologist?
Answer – You should see a Urologist if you are experiencing the symptoms of Genitourinary Tract including:
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Blood in Urination
- Poor Bladder Control
- Urine Leakage
- Difficulty Urinating
- Suspicion of Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Suspicion of Male Infertility
Question – What should I bring to my first office visit?
Answer – If you are planning to see a Urologist for the first time, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance card
- A government issued photo ID (driver’s license or passport)
- A list of current medications, medical conditions, past surgeries, and/or known allergies
Question – What is the cause of painful urination?
Answer – There are various conditions that can result in a painful urination. An infection in the urinary tract and prostate are the common cause for this. Along with this, obstructions in the urethra, bladder, kidney, or prostate may also be the reasons.
In Chandigarh, you will find some of the best Urologists across the states of Punjab & Haryana. In addition to this, you’ll find some of the best Urology Clinics & Hospitals here in Chandigarh. Therefore, if you are facing problems related to Kidney, Ureters, Urinary Bladder, & male reproductive organs, contact a Urologist now.